Thursday, March 1, 2007

Kid Sis going french soon

Your (Our) Parents want to wish Kid Sis all the very best in France. It should be a great adventure and I gathered today from her tutor, Nuala, one that she has earned by being one of the best students in the year. She mustn't get a big head, but I was told she is a very special girl, and that we can be very proud of her.

Your (Our) Parents will be rattling around in the auld home and will be totally alone after 34 years of family living with us. Boo Hoo!

I would just also like to say that Your (Our) Parents have five very special children each one of whom has made us very proud and now it is carrying on to the next generation. (See the latest posting from Life in a etc.)

1 comment:

the other cold one said...

I'll add your link to my blog too, if I can remember how!